Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Welcome

Welcome to the blog home of Bob Sherman Photography. Here you will find photographs from all over the world. In addition you will find expanded comments about some of the shots that were included in my “Daily Dose” mailings. For those of you who are not familiar with the Daily Dose, every day that I am in the U.S. I send out one of my photos along with two quotes that are typically from all the spiritual traditions of the world. These “doses” are currently read every day by thousands of people all over the globe. You may sign up to receive the dose at: http://bobshermanphotography.com/dailydose2.htmhy.com/dailydose2.htm

As I am also a clinical psychologist it is also my intention to episodically write about various topics of interest. I am eager to see where our dialog will lead. Here is a sample dose from July 23, 2009:

Ha Long Bay, Vietnam, 11/07

"In the same way that someone in the midst of a rough crowd guards a wound with great care, so in the midst of bad company should one always guard the wound that is the mind."

Santideva

"We are made wise not by the recollection of our past, but by the responsibility for our future."

George Bernard Shaw
http://www.bobshermanphotography.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment